1. Do not ghost.
2. Do not spamming or harassing other players.
3. Do not spray gore or porn sprays.
4. Do not claim rooms or areas.
5. Do not prop kill.
6. Do not traitor bait (Making players think you are a traitor)
7. Do not RDM.
8. Do not false KOS'.
9. Do not calling KOS on area or playermodel.
10. No Meta Gaming.
11. You may not kill someone following you or obstructing your movement unless you have given them 3 clearly stated warning with about 5 seconds in between each warning.
12. You MAY only kill AFK players in overtime if no staff is on to AFK them.
13. Throwing ANY grenade unless called, destroying detective equipment, or sabotaging any non-meta means to test a player of innocence is KOS'able.
14. You may only shoot the PROP when a player is attempting to propsurf, only while they are propsurfing. Not before nor after.
15. There are NO do-or-die situations. (i.e force testing unless in overtime, live check or KOS, i.e)
16. Obey staff orders and have a fun time!
RDM (Random Death Match) is when an innocent player kills an innocent/traitorous player without evidence of the player being a traitor. When a traitor kills their team mates on purpose, it is considered RDM. Although, if a traitor kills a team mate via store bought trap, and they have given a clear warning to their team of the trap, then it is not RDM. If Detectives murder an innocent/traitorous player without evidence of the player being a traitor, it is considered RDM. RDMing is punishable by slays,
- 1 slay per innocent
- 2 slays per significant role (Traitor or Detectives)
Ghosting is when two players use third party communication (i.e Skype, TeamSpeak, Discord, Steam chat ect.) to relay game changing information. (i.e if a traitor gives information to their friend about other traitors
Meta-gaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed rule set, that uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. (i.e testing a player by spelling innocent backwards rather than testing them)